The following topics will be discussed during plenary and sectional sessions:
- The eradication of infections world-wide
- How to counteract biological terrorism
- Epidemiology and epidemiological surveillance of infectious diseases
- Mechanisms of immunity
- New immunobiological methods for diagnostics and prevention of infections
- Epidemiology, diagnostics, and prevention of infections
- Effectiveness and quality of anti-epidemic activities
The festive programme includes:
- The international congress
- An exposition entitled "Pasteur and Russian science"
- The XXXII meeting of the board of directors of the "International Association of Pasteur Institutes and Associated Institutes"
For more information, please contact the St. Petersburg Pasteur Institute, Mira street 14, St. Petersburg, 197101 Russia. e-mail: pasteur@GT2978.spb.edu or int.dep.PI@OK7368.spb.edu
EpiNorth c/o Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology, Norwegian Institute of Public Health, P.O.Box 4404 Nydalen, N-0403 Oslo, Norway. Tel: + 47 21 07 67 45, Fax: + 47 21 07 65 13, E-mail: